Friday, June 19, 2009

Sunblock

i have this oily and acne prone skin, and aside that i have also a medium skin tone..
but particularly the skin around my cheeks are pinkish, and they become more pronounced when i am under the sun. It became that way after i used ponds facial scrub, everyday during my high school years, thinking it would save my skin! but no! it did worse, my skin became thin and more sun sensitive. Now, i am using HBC's body recipe sunblock cream spf 20, yet my skin becomes oily after a few hours and shiny after application, (in short, i am not satisfied with the product). Plus, after my class (w/c ends at lunch time), i go home from school finding out that i burned from the sun, and i am not that protected. I am now eyeing Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water Light Spf 50, because it has higher spf and claims that it does not leave a sticky or greasy feeling, it's oil-free and non-comedogenic and perfect for everyday use!

No comments:

Post a Comment